Holy Cross Catholic Church Cemetery
The Holy Cross Cemetery is a sacred space and an integral part of our parish and faith community experience. Our cemetery is a place for families and community to gather, pray and remember the lives of our loved ones. It offers a peaceful environment giving solace and comfort to all who enter these grounds. Holy Cross Cemetery has a rich in history dating back to 1874 honoring souls in the past and those of the future. There is space available for parishioners, their families and local Catholic families.
Procedures to purchase a plot:
Before death or burial
- Contact Holy Cross for plot availability
- Choose and purchase a plot
- Complete and sign a purchasing agreement/contract of sale specifying all expectations and rights as purchaser
- Receive a certificate granting purchaser perpetual right of burial
At time of death
- Contact Holy Cross to choose a funeral date and confirm plot location
- Contact an approved funeral home that works closely with our faith community. The funeral home will assist you with burial details and the process.
- Contact a Memorial Garden retailer to purchase a permanent grave marker
For more information on the Holy Cross Cemetery, purchasing a plot or the rules and regulations, please contact Annette Flagg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434 846-5245.