Regular Offertory Donations
Parishioner can make regular donations using one of three methods:
- Offertory Envelopes
- Sending a check to the parish office
- Online Giving
We encourage online donations since it simplifies the processing for the parish and it helps parishioners by reducing the number of checks they have to write and not having to worry about remembering to bring the envelope with your donation to Mass. It is drafted from your account on the date you specify. To learn more about Online Giving and how easy it is, click here.
Make a Gift Through an IRA Charitable Rollover
A distribution from your IRA is a great way to support the Church! If you are 70½ or older, you may make a direct distribution (up to $100,000) from your IRA to a qualified charity, such as your parish. A qualified direct distribution to your parish from your IRA is not subject to income tax. Please make your gift as soon as possible to avoid any processing delays towards the end of the year. For more information about how you and the Church can benefit from an IRA charitable rollover, contact your IRA administrator, tax preparer, or the parish office for more information.
Help to sustain your church with the security and convenience of Online Giving
Forget the checkbook and make tithing simple for you and your family. With Online Giving, you can give back to your church whenever and wherever with the simple click of a button from your computer or smart device.
Online Giving even makes tax time easier. The donations you make with Online Giving are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year.
More benefits of Online Giving include:
- 24/7 access to your account and the ability to donate
- Easily schedule recurring and future donations to coincide with your pay period
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of rewards such as air miles or cash bonuses
- No need to disclose bank information because you enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Continue to support your church even when you can’t attend service with one-time or recurring donations
- With full control of your account you can easily adjust your contribution amounts
Ready to get started? Here’s how.
- Create an account
- Go to our Online Giving website and select a fund to donate a gift to by clicking “Give Now.”
- Enter your gift amount, select your gift type and frequency, select a start date, and click continue.
- Enter your account information
- Enter your information, payment information, and payment method address.
- Then create a new password and click “Submit Your Gift.”
- A confirmation email will then be sent to your inbox.
- You are now all set up to give!
- You can now sign in through this page to access your account to see upcoming and past gifts.
If you have additional questions regarding Online Giving, feel free to contact the parish office.